One bedroom which can be arranged as a double or twin with en suite bathroom – Saturday changeover at peak season, Friday, Saturday and Monday for short breaks at low season.
Garden cottage is set away from the other barns and stands with the Bolt Hole in a separate part of the village forming part of a small group of old farmworkers’ cottages.
- Carefully renovated to retain the original character of the cottage whilst providing contemporary accommodation
- Ideal for cosy retreats at any time of year
- Large fireplace with log burner for cooler days
- Spacious fully enclosed private garden with terrace
Please note, we retained the original staircase to preserve the essential character of the cottage but this is steep and makes this property unsuitable for the less able. As this is an old cottage there are low doorways throughout.
Site and floor plans
View site plan (pdf)
View floor plan (jpg)
Inside your cottage:
- All bedding and towels (not beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Laundry facilities – washing, drying, ironing
- Complementary welcome pack of home-made cake, milk, locally produced cordial, tea, bread from the local bakery, home-made jam and Algy’s Norfolk Popcorn for ‘movie night’!
- Flat screen TV, DVD, Hi-fi with CD player/iPod dock
- Central heating
- Log burner with free supply of logs
- Outdoor garden furniture and barbecue
- Enclosed garden stocked with herbs for your use
Free Wireless Broadband Internet connection
Availability & Bookings