Bolt Hole (sleeps 4)
2 Bedrooms – (1 double, 1 twin), family bathroom – Saturday Changeover
The Bolt Hole is set away from the other barns in a separate part of the village – good for grandparents who want to be close-by but not on top of children and grand children!
- A cosy retreat with open plan living space
- Spacious garden.
- Single storey
- Please note the bathroom has no shower – just a bath
Site and floor plans
View site plan (pdf)
View floor plan (jpg)
Inside your barn:
- All bedding (except for cots) and towels (not beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Laundry facilities – washing, drying, ironing
- Complementary welcome pack of home-made cake, milk, locally produced cordial, tea, bread from the local bakery, homemade jam and Algy’s Norfolk Popcorn for ‘movie night’!
- Flat screen TV, DVD, Hi-fi with CD player
- Central heating
- Outdoor garden furniture and barbecue
- Garden stocked with herbs for your use
- Cot and high chair if required
- Bath only (with hand held shower)
Free Wireless Broadband Internet connection